Saturday, November 3, 2012

End of the quarter and saturday morning shopping

Well, guys, I made it a fourth of the way through my last year of high school. It went by really quickly and I feel absolutely great about myself and my GPA. (I haven't felt this way at all throughout junior year, so this is a nice change.)
Already in two months I've had some major changes in post-secondary education plans but I feel I'm going to stick to these changes. No, I'm not going to audition to enter any music minor programs because with all the classes I will have to take in my first two years of college in order to transition to Pharmacy School, I won't have time. I can always study with a private teacher alongside studying on my own terms, too, so it's all fine. My friends certainly were expecting me to audition into Music School, but it's not the life for me right now. I do want to enroll in Music School ten years down the road, though. We'll see!

Yesterday was our last day to see the orchestra sub--the handsome one--and strangely it wasn't a bittersweet farewell at all. There were times when he hated working with us and we hated working with him, but we laughed it off yesterday and put it aside to talk about Drake and Degrassi.

<insidejoke>We just want to make music.</insidejoke>
He wrote me a simple and sweet letter of recommendation for the school's Music Honors Society and now we're all Facebook friends, so there's really no bad side to his leave. :)

This morning after Mass my mom took me out to "Asiandale" to shop for BB CREAMS, of all things. I've known about them for a while and have coveted one for so long, but never brought them up because I thought my mom would think I'm materialistic. She found out from friends at work when she brought up her concern for my skin problems and looked up Missha BB Creams on her free time - I'm so touched that she cares about my skin more than I do sometimes! :')
Getting there was no problem. Getting out was, though, because we're women. Walking into a cosmetics store alone is enough to cast this spell of "Let me just sample everything and never return home", plus, the packaging for each product makes you think they're jewels!

Basically, what we ended up bringing home was this:
It looks like a month's worth of free samples.
And what my mom planned to get was this:
Right: Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream
I'm wearing the BB Cream sampled in the store right now, and for its fourth hour, it still looks flawless. I'll post some photos and do a review on it sooon.

Four-day weekend in the school county means I get to do nothing and hang out with friends care-free. Happy four-day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment