Friday, November 9, 2012

Things I never learn

I've been really happy with what the Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream has done for my face these past six days I've been using it! I feel fresh and confident when I walk out the door no matter how many pimples I have! (And that is a problem as well....................................)

Make up has liberated me from caring about my diet and because Dad bought Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake that Saturday that Mom bought me the BB Cream, and also because my violin student gave me an entire chocolate log cake the day after, I haven't found any reason to take care of myself! Mixed with the fact that the more I eat, the less water I drink, my skin has been paying the price, and I am dependent on BB cream each day these past six days. (Cheesecake is my kryptonite... it makes me forget the most important lessons on health and beauty.)

In order to combat this, I have now limited myself to one slice of either cake and only one Keebler cookie (ACK My grandmom gave me Sandies the Sunday I received my student's chocolate log cake! Shortbread cookies also make me weak ///crying///) per day. I must also drink at the very least three 48 fl. oz. of water and two cups of green tea on those days I decide to indulge. It's still not healthy to have a slice of cake every day but so long that it's here, I want to surrender to its goodness.

My face, digestive system and my bowels are not having it lately. I'm worried about Thanksgiving and Christmas season coming soon! :( ...American and Vietnamese food combined, and loads of it at that!

This is Annie, crying signing off.



2 comments:

  1. aww you're so cute! is this bb cream still working for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works to even out my skin from the redness I have from scars and other irritations. :) My mom said BB Cream is meant to improve skin over time but I haven't been seeing much from this one lol.. I think it's just a foundation to me at this point.

      Delete