Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fenwick Island

Just came back from my last beach trip of the summer. Looking back, my summer was pretty alright.
I didn't get any creative projects I had planned to get to during the school year done, but I got loads of sleep and saw some movies and animes I really wanted to watch. I didn't even practice as much as I wanted to. Summer just makes me so dull... until I go to the beach. I guess my three beach trips this summer is all I'll remember about this year when I look back. Which is alright. I don't remember much these days anyway.

I do remember to pack my camera every time I'm out though, and to set my camera's picture quality to VGA when I take photos hundreds at a time for stop motion projects.

So......
 

Aaaand I leave this blog post with this:
644 photos used;
"Who's Theme" by Nujabes and MINMI
(from Samurai Champloo)

No comments:

Post a Comment