Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oh man college

Y'know what? I'm seventeen. I've got little life experience to talk about. I prefer to be on house arrest than to have a curfew. I'm a little awkward, and I don't know if any university would be impressed by me. I can't even answer the common application essay prompts easily... My English teacher told me to just use my voice, and I thought "Fine, so I'll just blog this. That's doable."
...
I hate myself:
The fall of the Republic of Vietnam in 1975, I believe, has positively impacted my life as it would be twenty years later, being born in the United States. This is not to say that the spread of communism was a blessing itself, because historically, communism had convinced all of its victims that it is the Andrew Jackson to the Constitution, though because these days I see the glass as half-full, I see that communism at least came with a blessing for people like me.

Where am I going with this why do I even care nothing matters I'm done.
All I have left to do are instrumental auditions and a composition portfolio. And James Blake, I have James Blake:

No comments:

Post a Comment