Saturday, September 15, 2012

Amazing Cello Duet, 1 cello 4 hands

Since I first saw Walk Off the Earth's cover of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" (5 peeps 1 guitar) I've become fascinated with covers of the same kind. Most of the time all I find are duets on one guitar, which is difficult enough, but it gets a little boring to watch. (Maybe it was the song choices also.)
Anyway thank goodness for my friends on Facebook because I found this on my newsfeed:


I can't watch it without thinking that they're going to finish the song while making out and making love. No disrespect to the performers, but this performance is really sexy. Like, Jason Flemyng sexy.

Jason Flemyng as Frederick Pope in "The Red Violin"

My school's choir teacher conducted us for one rehearsal and told us before we played
         "Y'know, guys, if I were to be reincarnated, I'd be a cellist. It's such a sexy instrument!"
Well, I wish I was a cellist now. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment